What we believe:We believe that through hard work, determination, commitment and the use of technology any athlete can achieve their athletic goals. Everyone’s goals and athletic abilities are different; therefore their individual training plans should be different. We will help target your strengths and improve you weaknesses through your personalized training plans.
Who is M&J Coaching for:
M&J coaching will be available to any individual whether they are a beginner looking for some direction in their training or an experienced athlete looking to improve their training.
Specific training plans will be available for:
- Beginner triathletes (individuals with little to no experience in the sport of triathlon)
- Experienced triathletes (individuals with two or more years of experience in the sport of triathlon)
- Beginner duathletes (individuals with little to no experience in the sport of duathlon)
- experienced duathletes (individuals with two or more years of experience in the sport of duathlon)
- Beginner runners (individuals with little to no experience in the sport of running)
experienced runners (individuals with two or more years of experience in the sport of running)
How would you be coached:
Each athlete will be given a weekly personalized training plan via email that is designed to help that individual in their quest to achieve their specific athletic goals. These plans will help maximize each individual’s strengths and improve their weaknesses. Monthly or weekly phone conversations will also be part of the coaching. You will also play a major part in the training plans. Your feedback, thoughts and ideas are the key to making the coach and athlete relationship work and help you get the most out of the coaching.
Area of expertise:
Jamie Wong Cycling, nutrition. Jamie will handle the cycling and nutrition coaching.
Matt Migonis Running, swimming and transitions. Matt will handle the coaching in these three areas.
Every individual will be given 2 weeks of training for free.
If you are happy with the coaching and would like to continue being coached by M&J coaches you can.
Fee’s will be based on the coaching services chart below.